Our values and vision
Carronhill School is committed to providing a range of learning experiences and high quality learning and teaching within an accessible environment, to provide support and challenge for each individual learner:
- By enabling each child to develop to the highest level which he or she is capable of attaining, within a secure, safe and welcoming environment.
- By providing a caring, supportive learning environment which meets the care and welfare needs of all our pupils.
- By developing self-confidence and the skills required for effective social communication with others in the wider community, both now and in future placements.
- By providing a holistic approach to ensure effective implementation of a Curriculum for Excellence (CfE), or standards required by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
- By establishing curricular and social links with other schools, thus promoting all aspects of social inclusion.
- By providing experience of contact within the wider local community.
At Carronhill, we aim to provide our learners with challenges, opportunities and experiences which are meaningful, appropriate and best meets their individual needs, to enable them to become lifelong learners who can live as independently as possible.